- RSS Channel Showcase 6687128
- RSS Channel Showcase 1512433
- RSS Channel Showcase 9609728
- RSS Channel Showcase 5672976
Articles on this Page
- 05/27/11--04:32: _Using Adjustment La...
- 01/21/12--05:57: _Post-Processing Roc...
- 05/15/12--09:00: _Photoshop Keyboard ...
- 06/01/12--02:16: _Using The Oil Paint...
- 06/03/12--00:11: _Open PNG Files With...
- 09/15/12--09:35: _Using OnOne Perfect...
- 09/05/14--07:17: _Creating A Photo Il...
- 09/11/14--09:15: _Creating A Photo Il...
- 09/11/14--13:47: _Creating A Photo Il...
- 09/30/14--12:50: _Creating A Photo Il...
- 05/23/17--08:27: _Iris Flower With Ph...
- 06/02/17--08:08: _Using The Photoshop...
- 05/27/11--04:32: Using Adjustment Layers in Photoshop
- 05/15/12--09:00: Photoshop Keyboard Shortcut: Copy Visible and Paste In A New Layer
- 06/01/12--02:16: Using The Oil Paint Filter In Adobe Photoshop CS6
- 06/03/12--00:11: Open PNG Files With Photoshop or Elements On A Mac
- 09/15/12--09:35: Using OnOne Perfect Effects To Add Snap To A Floral Photograph
- 09/05/14--07:17: Creating A Photo Illustration Effect With Watercolor Brushes: Part 1
- 09/11/14--09:15: Creating A Photo Illustration Effect With Watercolor Brushes: Part 2
- 09/11/14--13:47: Creating A Photo Illustration Effect With Watercolor Brushes: Part 3
- 09/30/14--12:50: Creating A Photo Illustration Effect With Watercolor Brushes: Part 4
- 05/23/17--08:27: Iris Flower With Photoshop Filters
- 06/02/17--08:08: Using The Photoshop Stamp Filter To Create A Design Element
Photoshop’s adjustment layers are an essential part of post-processing. They allow you to make changes such as tonal adjustments to your image non-destructively. This tutorial will give you the basics of working with Adjustment Layers.
Post-Processing is the secret to getting great images out of your photographs. I share a Before & After from the original RAW file to processing in Lightroom, Photoshop and Finishing with a Topaz Labs filter. I’ve even included my Topaz filter preset as a download.
This Photoshop keyboard shortcut will copy all the visible layers and merge them into a new layer. I use this handy shortcut with with nearly every image.
Comparison of the feature changes between the Pixel Bender Oil Paint Filter and the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Oil Paint filter, plus my own “Secret Sauce”.
Has it been driving you crazy that .png files open in Preview on a Mac and you want them to open in Photoshop or Elements? Here’s an easy fix.
I’m often asked how I to get crisp details and bright tones in florals. Of course, getting a good capture to begin with is the most important step, but we’ll cover that another time! Using Photoshop filters is a great way to enhance the details.
In part 1 of this 4 part tutorial you’ll find an overview of how to create this photo illustration effect using a color photograph with a line drawing effect.
How to choose and process the color image for the photo illustration effect. Different creative Photoshop filters are explored. Part 2 of a 4 part tutorial.
Part 3 of the tutorial for creating a photo illustration from a photograph covers methods of making a line art illustration effect using various Photoshop filters.
In the 4th and Final part of this tutorial, we put together the line illustration and the color image and use watercolor brushes in the layer masks.
In the last post, I showed you my set up for photographing an iris flower intended for my designs. In this post, I share my creative Photoshop filter explorations.
In the last post where I showed you my Photoshop filter exploration on an iris photograph, one of my examples was using the Photoshop / Sketch / Stamp filter. In this post, I want to show you how I used that filter result with a texture to create a design element.